ALTI-EXPO2020 Attendee Page
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ALTI has been forced to cancel ALTI-EXPO 2020.
Our commitment to the safety and well being of our members and constituents has always been first and foremost in our considerations for our annual event. Cancelling was a difficult decision because many people look forward to ALTI-EXPO and many special events were planned for this one. There were new technologies being introduced. New product releases. New companies premiering. Then there was the crossover content with our friends at InfoComm. Like I said; Cancelling ALTI-EXPO was a difficult decision.
So what is next? Rest assured that ALTI will not be napping. Some of the planned content for our 2020 event will transfer to our 2021 event in Orlando. System Builders Workshop and Business Builders Workshop are examples of content that will be updated, advanced, and will be on the menu in 2021.
In the meantime; We are working on ways to bring you some of the content, technologies, and product introductions that were planned for AE 2020 through free, online presentations. Look for more information in the coming weeks. Information will be released through our newsletters. If you don’t receive our free newsletter, subscribe here.
Most important of all; Stay safe. Stay in. Be healthy. Plan to hit the ground running when this thing is finally over (and it will be over eventually). All of us look forward to seeing all of you at the next ALTI-EXPO 2021. We can shake hands. Or bump fists. Or bump elbows. Or bow to each other. Or just smile. But at the very least; We will see each other at AE 2021!
Thank-you for your continued friendship and support.
ALTI-EXPO 2020 will be an exciting event for attendees! Our core offerings of International exhibitors and session presenters as well as unbeatable networking continues and grows in 2020. ALTI-EXPO2020 kicks off unofficially on June 13th with registrations, exhibitor set up, and a reception/networking event for students and general membership. AE2020 officially kicks off on June 14 with a full slate of education sessions and exhibitor area.
The BIG change from 2019 is the evolution of our very popular Speaker Builders Workshop introduced at AISE2019. For 2020 it becomes System Builders Workshop and grows from the design and build of a functioning special purpose speaker to include enclosure design and tuning in Module 1. Module 2 is the Amplifier Builders Workshop (ABW) adds an amplifier with bluetooth and the modeling, measurement and tuning of it. Module 3 is the DSP Builders Workshop and will add DSP to the system including function, tuning, a guide to proper use and pitfalls to avoid, and measurement. Module 4 is the Business Builders Workshop which approaches the project from the business aspect. What good is a great new product without a valid plan to develop it, build an identity for it, and sell it? BBW is targeted to executive training, but is highly recommended for all because it is helpful for engineers to understand the business side of product development. SysBW is an added fee to the usual All Access Pass to cover materials costs and added expense, but still represents an amazing value. Please note that although each module of the System Builders Workshop is designed to build on each other, each will also be available ala carte if desired. People who sign up for the full course will leave ALTI with a working wireless amplified speaker with DSP.
The other feature of the ALTI-EXPO education program is that our cooperative agreement with InfoComm continues to advance with Module 3 of System Builders Workshop will take place at Infocomm as will the final grand finale of the Business Builders Workshop with a fun and exciting “Shark Tank” like event called Pirahna Pond. Stay tuned for exciting details.
The pricing structure changes are laid out below. Please go over your choices carefully so that you get signed up for everything you want to attend at AE2020.
Some guidelines to getting the most out of your ALTI-EXPO2020 experience
- Your best pricing is in registering before 31 March 2020
- NEW Exhibits Plus pass includes unlimited Exhibits access plus access to Advertorials held in NAPA D
- Your All Access Pass (AAP) includes all breakout sessions except System Builders Workshop modules and includes breakfast and lunch both days as well as the gala ALTI Banquet on June 14
- All Access Pass (AAP) does not include any modules in System Builders Workshop (in NAPA A/B)
- Any of the System Builders Workshops may be purchased “ala carte” but will not qualify for combo discounts
- Non-Members with a valid Promo-codes (available through participating exhibitors or from Infocomm) may purchase any of our packages at Member Pricing this year only!
- The DSP Builders Workshop will be held at InfoComm on Wednesday, 17 June 2020. Time and room TBA.
- Business Builders Workshop (BBW) is a high level business session that starts at AE2020 at 2PM on 15 June and includes dinner, and finishes with a special “Piranha Pond” session at Infocom on Thursday, 18 June. (Time and room TBA) This is ALTI’s fun and informative version of a “Shark Tank” like session