AISE2019 will mark a crucial step forward in ALMA International’s evolution and growth. Starting in 2019, AISE moves to June and will be just prior to InfoComm.
AISE will be held in Orlando, in June on odd years, and will return to Las Vegas in June on even years. Why are we making this change?
- Moving AISE away from the difficult travel time between New Year and CES will make travel easier and less stressful.
- Travel and accommodations are generally less expensive in June.
- Direct flights to Orlando from key airports in Europe.
- InfoComm will be a cooperative partner in our event, and ALMA will continue to participate in their event.
- The opportunity to attract Pro Audio participants and a more diverse audio and audio related segment.
ALMA is excited about this change for the benefit of our Members and Exhibitors. As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Watch for announcements and developments as this dynamic step forward takes shape for our Members and your Association.