AISE2019 will mark a crucial step forward in ALMA International’s evolution and growth. Starting in 2019, AISE moves to June and will be just prior to InfoComm.
AISE will be held in Orlando, in June on odd years, and will return to Las Vegas in June on even years.
Why are we making this change?
- Moving AISE away from the difficult travel time between New Year and CES will make travel easier and less stressful.
- Travel and accommodations are generally less expensive in June.
- Direct flights to Orlando from key airports in Europe.
- InfoComm will be a cooperative partner in our event, and ALMA will continue to participate in their event.
- The opportunity to attract Pro Audio participants and a more diverse audio and audio related segment.
ALMA is excited about this change for the benefit of our Members and Exhibitors. As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Watch for announcements and developments as this dynamic step forward takes shape for our Members and your Association.
Call for Content Available now!
Content is king at AISE, and ALMA consistently draws praise for the quality and quantity of Business, Technical, and Educational content. AISE2019 will be no exception.
Exhibitor Prospectus Is Available!
AISE2019 is going to be a game changer for ALMA, for AISE, and for our Members. Our alliance with InfoComm will open our show to many new attendees and exhibitors. Take a look at our Prospectus to see how the best value in trade shows just got better!
Our NEW venue offers many opportunities to stand out and shine at the only trade show dedicated to the Electro Acoustic and Audio Industry!
ALMA Introduces “Opportunity Zone”
Designed for entrepeneurs , start ups, universities, technology innovators! First time exhibitors only. Get a jump start in reaching the AISE elite audience of global exhibitors and attendees in a productive business environment.
Space is limited! Reserve your Opportunity Zone
Sign up now!!